We would like to Welcome Ravikumar Kanasagra as our esteemed speaker for Global Testing Retreat #ATAGTR2019
Ravikumar Kanasagra is working as Lead Mobile Application Developer at Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. He lead development team and testing team as part of my work. He have experience in Android native mobile application development, Xamarin cross platform application development, Full stack web application development.
Ravikumar is our esteemed speaker for #ATAGTR2019.
Ravikumar will be taking a hands on Lab Session on “Automate Functional testing of Android & iOS Application using cucumber, Appium, and Ruby” – Track 3 on Day 1
In this session we are going to cover below points (Basic knowledge of Ruby programming language will be helpful)
- Know how to use Appium framework with Android & iOS
- Know how to automate any Android & iOS application using Appium
- Know how to use Cucumber framework for any testing project including Selenium
- Know how to work with Android real devices, emulators, iOS real devices and simulators
- Know how to use Appium inspector and UiAutomatorViewer to identify elements in application
- Know how to install all required tools to begin test automation
- Able to Implement scalable framework using Cucumber and Ruby
We had posted some questions to Ravikumar as a part of his #ATAMyStory
1. Why do you think speaking at #ATAGTR2019 really matters to you?
#ATAGTR2019 provides a platform to showcase what I and my team has accomplished in the field of mobile application testing.
2. Do you think that organizations and individuals should go out and mingle more in community programs ?
Yes, it provides connection between different likeminded people and provides information about what is new going on in the market.
3. While practice makes all of us perfect, share an everyday practice that has made things better for you at work
Plan tasks for the day at the beginning would help me manage my everyday work.
4. Anything else you want to share – coin your own questions…
Looking for a good open source tool to help do mobile application performance testing.
#ATAGTR2019 is one of the largest, most fun filled and learning filled global testing conference. #ATAGTR2019 is back again in its 4th edition with more fun and more learnings than in the past. The conference is scheduled on 14th and 15th December in Pune.
- 2 Days
- 2 Panel Discussions
- 4 Keynotes
- 5 Skits and Games
- 38 Interactive Sessions
- 18+ Labs
Loads of fun, competitions and much much more.
Day 1 has 5 tracks and Day 2 has 6 tracks.
Focusing on interactive sessions, labs/workshops, skit performances and fun activities and quizzes and much much more.
The conference scale as is evident has increased substantially. We hope that everyone can be part of this most fun filled and one of the largest global testing conference.
To know more about the conference, click here or on the image below